Saturday, December 2, 2006

Take me Down Town to Monkey Town!



Where have I been???? Busy with the other Job. That is Eastlink Door to door shuttle express! Yeah I move people around eastern Canada mostly in New Brunswick. Yesterday I was busy being Shuttle "C" for the Skate Canada Eastern Challenge. I bring people from one of the local hotels to the rink and then back again. I now know I do not want to ever be a bus driver doing the same short route all the time it would really begin to suck!

SO I have been in Moncton most of the weekend and I did have to take some time out to do another run to Woodstock while my boss took care of skate Canada. I missed out on a great night of Cab driving, the weather was horrible everywhere in New Brunswick, As Freddy Beach can attest to and he has the scars to prove it. "Poor guy" Read his last post and you'll understand.

SO I am here until late tonight and then it's off to Freddy to get a passenger and take them to Halifax on Sunday. Hope the weather holds off I am a master of winter driving but that doesn't mean I want to stick my head in the lions mouth or bash my head of a rear door hatch!

Yeah and I added EastLink's web site to the list so you can find out more about my other Job!


3 comments:

Paradise Driver said...

Aloha from Mau'i, Hawai'i!

I have added your blog to my links.

A belated welcome to the world of cab-blogging.

Unknown said...

hey leo,

i love pictures... take more pictures of yer daily cab driving experience.

in montreal right now, having an ok time, lots of snow and it not too cold...(knock on wood)
i love that you can buy beer or rather bire the corner store!

saintjohncabbie said...

Thanks Paradise.... I just added you too!

Eroon What the hell are you doing in Montreal...