Sunday, December 17, 2006

Busy?



The question most asked by fares, in fact almost all fares ask, "busy tonight?". Friday and Saturday were both busy, lots of Christmas parties and massive amounts of people. Saturday was nonstop from 3pm to 4am the only breaks I got were to re fuel the car which I did about 3 times and I traveled over 700km and I was all over the city from one end to the other.

A lot of the work was charge work where various companies pay for their employees to go to and from their Christmas parties. this made for some hefty fares, $40 calls $50 calls and the regular fares we get each weekend.

I was so busy my right leg fell asleep like 400 times and I had to get out once and a while when I was waiting for a fare to come out of their house and stretch my legs.

Made some Christmas money and the final week will begin soon I'll have to get out and finish my shopping between fares this week.

The Hat made some tips and I now realize that once you put it on in the cab, you then become the sexiest man alive and every one wants to ware it and try it on. Also guys on the way to the bar realized this too and offered me a lot of money for the kewl Santa hat.

I visited Christmas lane this weekend and dropped a passenger off there and that was the first time I had ever been on that particular street.






Also in my travels to the home depot to get a Christmas tree stand and a few stocking stuffers I took time to snap a few shots of my grand daughter who already loves driving as you can see. If you have never seen one before the car she is in is a shopping cart.