Monday, December 11, 2006

AIR LIMO



Earlier before I headed off to work I watched my favorite channel "discovery" and the show daily planet. They had a story about this airplane turned limo. Some Mexican company buys weird stuff and turns it into cars and limos and other forms of transport. I guess it cost a $1000 bucks to rent the thing and it has all the wonderful amenities that you could imagine being in a limo of this size. They took a Benz bus for the engine and put the plane on top with I imagine a few minor adjustments. Found the picture so I thought I'd share....

3 comments:

Paradise Driver said...

Thats Kewl!

Karina said...

I have no words!!!
Car creators surprise me increasingly.
And now they invented Air limo, wow.
Can you give me contacts of AIR Limousine hire company, where I can book it. I like it.

Kelly said...

I also read that this unique airplane-limousine was taken for a test drive on the streets of this western city, turning the heads of hundreds of people in the process.
The wingless vehicle, made from a portion of a Boeing 727100 and converted for limo hire for extremely rich people service by Limousines de Guadalajara Vaca Meters, was driven some 20 kilometers (12 miles) Monday night along the city's main thoroughfares. The 18-meter (59-foot) long, 3.9-meter (12.8foot) high craft "took off" from the eastern part of Guadalajara toward downtown on a "shakedown flight" to confirm its load capacity. The vehicle was driven by one of its creators, Martin Vaca.