Thursday, November 30, 2006

Duck, Duck, Flu!!!!!!!!


Another night has come and past, whoooo hoooo can you imagine my jubilation, yes another slow night, But hey I did however meet a Duck. Well a rubber duckie that is. His name was Morease. One of my passengers had this little guy with her and I asked her what the scoop was on this duck? "Well" she said "I found him at work so I brought him home with me"

Ok yes a duck and if I found one at work I might bring it home too. Well maybe not, I have found some scary looking things in my cab so the duck may have took an early dip in the Saint John river, getting a head start on the annual Kenduckie derby St Joe's hospital has each year.

I guess it's better than bringing a man home from work, Imagine a Girl brings home a guy from work to meet mom. "Where did you meet Morease sweety?"
"Oh I found him at work so I brought him home."

Next our buddy Morease would find him self stairing at a beautiful girl in the bathroom the rest of his life destine to spend his life perched on the side of the tub.

Ahh so she let me photograph our little buddy seen here... The mystery girl declined to appear with her new found bud, must have been camera shy.

Earlier I picked up a Lab tech from the hospital and she was telling me of the floor closures due to this Norwalk type flu that has invaded the hospital. I imagine it will be through the city soon and I'll encounter it in the cab. I heard it was bad in Sackville this fall and I am not scared of the flu but the shits and constant throwing up doesn't make for many people wanting to get in your cab. We have had lots of trips to the hospital this past week so one never knows where you'll pick it up, but I am healthy now so all is good. Hopefully I won't have to say to my wife Patt "Yeah I found this Virus at work so I thought I'd bring the cute little guy home"


Influenza virus


No comments: