Monday, December 11, 2006

Keep It Clean!


A CLEAN CAR 89

I don't take cabs much my self anymore for the simple reason I am always working and don't have the need. But when I do I only call my friends and co-workers who I know keep their cars clean.

I can't stand the guys who live in the car and can't keep it clean. I however have the clean bug. I must keep my car as clean as I can all the time. I wash it and rub the amour all into it's interior as much as I can. I share my car with a day driver and I will say this she is not as clean as I am. She is not nearly as bad as some of my other driving partners. I have driven with guys who were so dirty I had to clean the car as soon as I got it just to feel comfortable driving it.

A clean car gets you more money and tips from passengers. I fail to understand why the people of this little city put up with the cruddy drivers who are stinky and dirty. Most of the problem is the smoking issue here in this city. There are by-laws in place to prevent smoking in all public places of work in the province. These laws are not enforced and fail to purge smoking from the cab industry. People here still want to smoke in cabs and I loose a lot of fares because people want another cab that will allow them to smoke.

I have heard it all from customers begging me to let them smoke. "I'll roll the window down all the way and stick my head out" " ahhhh come on"

I hate these people they are fucking brain dead!

They don't care about anyone but them selves and don't realize that they dirty my cab and my lungs. I don't allow them to smoke and yes I loose business but at least I have a clean car and my health goes un affected.

" ahhh please can I take a shit I really have to go I'll roll down the window all the way, I'll even stick my ass out there in the cold"

The root of the problem is the drivers who smoke themselves and allow people to smoke. They ruin it for the rest of us and force people to get into big fights with non smoking Cab drivers.

I try not to have attitude with my smoking customers who have the nerve to ask. but some times I sound really pissed when they do and this doesn't help my case either.

SO whatever, it won't be solved until smoking and smokers are done infesting our planet.

So to you smokers and cabbies who allow smoking in their cab FUCK YOU!!!!!!

Don't worry it's ok I stuck my head out the window when I typed that!

1 comment:

e.war said...

" ahhh please can I take a shit I really have to go I'll roll down the window all the way, I'll even stick my ass out there in the cold"

that is soo funny liam! goshdarn i have funny brother.....