Saturday, November 18, 2006

Drivin Cab In Saint John

Some say that the Job is dangerous, fares go on about the drunks, the nasty people, the ones who rip you off and so on. Well yes I have encountered all that and more. But driving a Taxi has been very interesting over the past 3 years. Endless stories and stuff that you would not believe. Been there done that wiped the puke off the floor of my cab with a T-shirt kind of stuff.

SO Here begins my Rantings of useless garbage and stories beyond the realms normal taxi driving.

So let me take you on the travels of this past Friday

The Night began with one of our regular customers who, literally informed me about 15 times that she was going to hong Kong later that evening, interestingly she always has a place to go. She was not impressed that I missed her house by one drive way. She's special and it took all the fiber in my being not to laugh at her , as I love special people they are the happiest of all people and they always will leave a smile on your face.

Traveling to Hong Kong, if that is her dream, let her have it and I hope no one gets in her way despite her funny way of relaying it to those who surround her, especially taxi drivers.

The night turned to early morning and it was busy, and 2am crazies were out and their king, who has made 100's of appearances around the world made an appearance early Saturday morning Uptown.
Those of you who have seen this rare drunken act will try to rip it from their mind for years to come, but I will say some thing must be said for some drunk ass idiot who assumes that the world needs to see him whip down his pants and show his hairy ass and then proceed to spank his own ass.

So the idiot King as I dub him will exist in all corners of the earth as long as there is alcohol to supply his uncontrollable need to show us things we need not see.


I'm taking Saturday off so I'll have to wait and see what Sunday Night brings to the eternal Taxi ride home.



1 comment:

nanhai said...

hi, i started drivin Cab a month ago, i am surprised by seeing those bad drunk ass.
i usually start work at 5:pm and finish at 4 in morning, and i didn't make much money, like last night, i only made $44 for my self.
can you give me any suggestion- how can i do better, which cab company is better to work for. thank you. John.h.nan@gmail.com