Thursday, November 23, 2006

What did he look like????


I picked up these two ladies this evening at Sobeys, I loaded there grocerys into the back of my cab and I started to take them home. The Lady in front tells me she saw a mouse in The store. I told her I wasn't surprised they get a lot of them when it starts to get cold. She agreed but that did not change her fear of this mouse who decided to poke his little nose out from under neath the icing sugar the lady wanted to get so she could do some Baking. She's one of these people who get so scared they can't talk and her daughter made a point of telling me of her paralyzing fear of the common grocery store mouse.... I had to laugh at this next part.

They inform one of the grocery clerks in the front of the store, and he proceeds to ask her in these exact words "ahhhh what did he look like???"

She said she found it hard to keep a straight face but, informed this rocket scientist, that the suspect in question was indeed short, he stood 2 to 3cm was a Grey brown and had beady little black eyes. A shady character looked kinda ruff, sly and ruthless in his pursuit of icing sugar.

I laughed the whole way to their house. I don't know how this guy functions on a regular basis. Imagine looking for a description of this mouse. May be they have his mug shot down at the police station.

No comments: