Sunday, November 26, 2006

Saturday Soaps

Yes, yes there is drama in the taxi cab. From a drunk guy trying to get his wife into bed after he just hit on a woman at the restaurant I picked them up at, to friends debating lesbian relationships with added twists, each night especially Saturdays could in fact be an episode from a soap opera. I know of the show true taxi cab confessions but imagine a show that followed a cab company's drives lives not just their fares. it would be a great show.

Tonight a couple girls invited me in to their home for a beer. I am sure their intentions were innocent or were they?? I'll never know cuz I am out to make money not entertain girls. Especially since I am married!

As predicted the night was crazy. I did well and I deserve a few nights off, before the push, the push being the month or so left before Christmas. The nights will be filled with Christmas Spirit and frustrations. Trunks filled with stuff from Walmart and taxi drivers trying to make an extra buck to get the last Christmas gift. Then a few short days of rest and then New years! I hope to share with you as much as I can.

2 comments:

F.B. Cabby said...

Saturday marked the beginning of the Christmas party season here in FreddyBeach...it keeps us busy every night.

saintjohncabbie said...

Here too, lots of parties. They make the weeks before Christmas, busy because they are not just on the weekends or at bars either, car dealerships generally have them right on site and this makes for busy weeknights.