Friday, March 23, 2007

Walking The Dog




Had a good few days driving cab, Made some good money for some strange reason. On another front, I am pushing my self to loose some pounds so I am starting to walk after my shifts driving cab. I walked 4km this morning with the dog, she was happy to be out and about as you can see.

I snapped a shot of this sign as I walked past the Coast guard Base, I wondered why the deputy minister and not the minister of defense has this sign up? Like was he to busy to sign the order to have signs posted around the coast guard base???? Or did he just decide that the deputy needed to look like he was doing some work?? Just thought it was funny....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

nice pic of the dog leo...

i sent you some mail on your birthday.. sorry i'm so late but i got behind on a few things...

boo

Unknown said...

hey good on ya about walking everyday.. just gotta stick with it...i started doing aqua fit at the local ywca.. i know it sounds silly but i go with a few friends and we have a blast..it's a great work out... but if it wasen't for being in the pool i'd never wanna go